Friday, April 15, 2011

Okay, This isn't a "quick and easy" recipe your family will love...But it is a screamin' deal that I wanted to share!

I have been waiting all year for this sale! Flirty Aprons 60% off...$9.60-$10.38 with code!
Ever since I saw Flirty Aprons on the Bonnie Hunt show, I knew I wanted to get a few for birthdays and especially for Mothers Day.  They are so stinkin' cute! With most of the aprons priced between $25-$30, I never got around to ordering. I heard that once a year they go on sale for a screaming deal, and I have been watching and waiting to see what sort of deal I could get. I just found out the once-a-year-blowout-sale has started!!! I am so excited..I wanted to share this with you in case you were looking for something fun and different to give for Mothers Day. The prices are so good I think I will stock up and order several extra to cover some Christmas gifts as well. So here is the deal:

60% off  Marilyn Style Aprons with code MARILYN60 through 5/10/2011  ONCE A YEAR CLEARANCE SALE

20% off all aprons with code 20M2011 through 5/10/2011  Mothers Day Special


Women's Marilyn Apron Mint-a-liscious

Was $27.95
Now $23.99
*$9.60 after code

 



Women's Marilyn Apron Sugar n' Spice

Was $27.95
Now $25.95
*$10.38 after code




Womens' Marilyn Apron Strawberry Shortcake

Was $27.95
Now $23.99
*$9.60 after code

Code:
60% off Marilyn Style Aprons MARILYN60 - exp 5/10/11: Use code in checkout
All other aprons, 20% off 20M2011 - exp 5/10/11: Use code in checkout

*Shipping was about $4.75 (for up to 3 aprons)

LINK to Flirty Aprons 60% off Marilyn Aprons with code MARILYN60 through 5/10/2011 
ONCE A YEAR CLEARANCE SALE


LINK to Flirty Aprons: 20% off All Aprons with Code 20M2011 through 5/10/2011 



NOTE FROM MACHELLE:

I've been getting lots of feedback from people trying to order these aprons, and I am hearing that some people are being told they are sold out. I contacted the company and was told they are selling like crazy at these amazing prices, but they are making more aprons as fast as they can. If you want to get in on this deal, just keep checking back to see when they are back in stock. Of course, if I hear anything, I'll pass it on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment